White Strawberry Bellini Cocktail Recipe
Sweet, refreshing, and a little fancy – the perfect beverage to toast a virtual brunch!
Servings: 6 | Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Thanks to our partners at Oster®
3/4 cup ice
1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled
3 tablespoons powdered sugar
6 fresh strawberries for garnish
- Add strawberries and ice to blender.
- Blend until ice and strawberries are smooth.
- Add powdered sugar, a teaspoon at a time, to your desired sweetness level.
- Pour strawberry purée into glass.
- Top with sparkling wine, and garnish with a fresh strawberry.