Light 'n Crispy Belgian Waffles Recipe
We've partnered with Oster for this delectable recipe, perfect for enjoying with our Belgian Waffles and Café Al Fresco fragrances.
Servings: 6 | Prep Time: 8 minutes | Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 egg whites, stiffly beaten
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat waffle iron.
- Put all ingredients except egg whites in a large bowl. Beat until smooth.
- By hand, gently fold in beaten egg whites.
- Pour 1/2 cup (125 ml) batter onto iron. Close waffle iron and bake until steam no longer escapes, about 3 to 5 minutes. Remove cooked waffle.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve waffles hot with your favorite topping.
Recipe courtesy of Oster®